Dare to Dream- Get A Chance To Work With DRDOstartuplauncher
Dare to Dream is a contest announced by DRDO (Defense Research & Development Organization ) on 10th January. This scheme is started to promote innovators & startups for innovations in Defense & Aerospace.
DRDO has started this initiative because innovation needs to be a process and culture cultivated across the country. Everyone needs to contribute to it, asking themselves: What can I improve? How can I do it better?
It’s time for individuals & startups to dream something worthy for enhancing defense capabilities. Dare to Dream is giving a chance to each startup & innovators to unearth disruptive ideas in the form of emerging technologies. Further, these tech concepts help to boost India defense capabilities.
Last Date to Apply: 28th February 2019
Apply Now!! Get a chance to work with DRDO
Eligibility Criteria for Dare to Dream
- Individuals: Should be Citizen of India above 18 years of age.
- Start-ups: Start-ups controlled by Indians and recognized by DIPP.
Selection Process for DD
The entries received will be judged by a two-stage process,
(a) first, startup or innovation will be screened by the Domain Expert Committee and
(b) Secondly, short-listing and ranking will be proceeded by the Independent Expert Committee.
Application Process for Dare to Dream
- Applications can submit through online mode only.
- Applications can submit either an Individual or Start-up category.
- An individual has start-up may apply in the capacity of Individual as well as Start-up.
- Select the challenges for which you want to make submissions.
- An individual or start-up can apply for not more than five areas of challenge.
- Provide a write-up of 500 words for each challenge selected. You can also submit attachments (PDF format, less than 2 MB) with more details for the submission.
Hence, to know more about the Contest, click here Dare to Dream, We have wings for you: DRDO